My Blog

My photo
I use this blog to write about my travel experience and my try to express my opinion on general things. Happy Reading!!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dont lose your mind, Lose your weight


I recently read this book written by Rujuta Diwekar, the lady behind Kareena Kapoor’s enviable size zero look! What I liked about the book is the simple language used by the author and I could relate many instances with my own life. She has also written about the common mistakes people do while trying to lose weight and how badly our body gets affected by this.
I have recently started on a weight loss regime and thought this book would be useful for me.I am duly following the 4 basic principles that she emphasizes
1. Never wake-up to tea or coffee
2. Have breakfast within 30 minutes of waking up…I have before 2 hrs.
3. Have small meals more frequently. I have started eating 6 small meals a day.
4. Finish dinner 2 hrs before going to bed. Actually after eating small frequent meals, sometimes I feel like skipping dinner.
The result – I have actually lost weight and am excited about it. I don’t know what’s helping me more – the gym or the diet, but I’m getting the results. Hope I will be able to maintain this for long time.

1 comment:

Manjulika Pramod said...

I had loved the book too and had compared myself in my book review with the myths the author had clarified in the book...